Eternal Weight of Glory Republished

I'm working diligently toward finishing each story I began and posting them online. Earlier this summer, I published Fall in Eden on Amazon. Last month, I revised a short story I'd published last year and then published it again with several other short stories, which I titled, Eternal Weight of Glory and other short stories.

The collection contains two parts. The first is Eternal Weight of Glory, the story of four individuals facing vastly different problems in today's ministry. The second part, which I call Lessons from the Landscape (I'm sure that doesn't surprise you) contains nine short stories, several of which originally appeared on Christian Fiction Online Magazine. I revised those to bring the writing up to date, so there are some differences between the newly published and online versions.

The collection is available for FREE through Smashwords and Barnes and Noble.

Smashwords link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/576127

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/eternal-weight-of-glory-and-other-short-stories-kimberli-s-mckay/1122651339?ean=2940152346299