A Rare Political Post on the Subject of Hell

Spammers are beginning to hit this blog, believing it to be abandoned, so it's time to post. I got my subject matter this morning when my husband informed me Madam Albright told women, in relation to voting for Hillary Clinton, "Just remember, there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other," (Source: Time.com)

If Madam acknowledges that such a place as hell exists, she must acknowledge the Creator of the place of torment decides who is sent there, not her. A good thing, since, by her criteria, she would be in line for said destination. After all, would she support my right-to-life conservative approach to life and politics? I think not. And by the very nature of the threat, she fails to support decisions other women make.

Fortunately, she doesn't get to choose. We're told in Scripture that none are righteous, not one, and all would be bound for eternal damnation if not for the grace of God, who, through Christ, paid the penalty for sins for those who believe. The criteria for heaven is faith. The criteria for hell is rebellion and disbelief, not failing to vote for Hillary Clinton.

As a woman, I implore you to stop attempting to manipulate women with threats of eternal damnation. It's unladylike.