I Really Hate Coming Up With Titles for Blog Posts

I see that I published my last post in November, so it's time to update. Over the past months, I've been busy revising a novel and doing homework for the Christian Writer's Guild's Apprentice Course. I began the course last September and am about to finish my final assignment. The instructions, homework, and mentor feedback have vastly improved my non-fiction writing. Which, I believe, has spilled over into my fiction work.

We've had few chances to break away and engage in my favorite activity: exploring the Carolinas. However, since my last post, we visited Jump Off Rock in Hendersonville, and both Grandfather Mountain and the Moses H. Cone Memorial Park along the Blue Ridge Parkway. All have gorgeous scenery that satiates and inspires.

Copyright K. Buffaloe 2012