That Took More Time Than I Expected

It's been a busy few weeks since the release of Learning to Live Again. In addition to adding the novel to Goodreads and updating my Facebook author page, I've been writing articles and answering questions for guest spots on several blogs. The novel is still in soft launch stage, but I plan to promote it harder in the coming weeks.

The entire process has been a joy. So many authors jumped in to contribute to a successful release, and I'm more than grateful for their assistance. I'm pleased I'm finally where I need to be, and I look forward to finishing the final edits of River of Life, which I hope to release near Christmas. Here's a mock-up cover I just created in Photoshop. The river shown in the picture is one of the rivers in the old Dark Corner mentioned in the novel.


Exciting times.