January to July

I looked at the calendar and it's somehow July. I began the year intending to blog more, but the weeks melted beneath me.

It's not as I haven't been doing anything. I've been busy at work. We've taken a few excursions: to the Smokies, Asheville, and Greensboro for our denomination's General Assembly. I've read several books I should have reviewed such as Texas Rising by Stephen L Moore; The Reporter Who Knew Too Much; Roanoke: Solving the Mystery of the Lost Colony; Sugar Changed the World by Marc Aronson, and the engaging book I'm reading now, which I'll review after I finish. In between, I also served as a beta reader for a few friends. I've released a novella of my own with a group of other writers. 

I've done more within the last six months that I can't remember off the top of my head because I failed to record it. 

Here's hoping another six months won't pass until my next entry.