Author Linda Yezak

I owe Christian author Linda W Yezak an apology. On occasion I'll post a book review on this blog, but it didn't occur to me until now that I've never reviewed one of her books, despite the fact that I've read most of them and liked all that I've read.

While writing, I aspired to reach Linda's level of excellence. I love her prose, her descriptions, her style, and her storytelling. As I've mentioned in the past, I'm not generally a Romance reader, but I do read a few. I prefer well-written novels where the plot isn't smothered by the mushy stuff. Linda's books are like that. She penned a trilogy called the Circle Bar Ranch series, which includes (in order), Give the Lady a Ride, The Final Ride and Ride to the Altar. They're set in Texas where she lives (and where we once called home, so there's that.)

Graphic I lifted from Linda's website
I love Talon and Pat and their stories. And, as a former Texan, the setting.


It's been a while, but I also read and liked her novel The Cat Lady's Secret, the story of a quirky woman who helps the strays she finds around town--both people and feline.

While fun and whimsical, Cat Lady has a serious side and offers a solid message of faith and hope.






Linda has also authored several novellas. Skydiving to Love is about a woman who faces her fears to fulfill a dare she made with friends. "Kayla's Challenge", part of the Coming Home: A Tiny House Collection is about a pampered young woman determined to make it on her own. Her latest, "Ice Melts in Spring," is part of the A Southern Season: Stories from a Front Porch Swing collection. Other authors in the collection include Eva Marie Everson and Ane Mulligan. Linda also has upcoming titles that will soon be released.

She's a wonderful author, and I'm not just saying that because she's a red head and a Texan--and a friend. Check out her novels. I recommend them.