Catching Up

I finally had the opportunity to go back to work. An opportunity I jumped on. It's good to be busy and productive in a job that pays again.

In my spare time, I continue to knit. I have a specific goal in mind but need more information before I can post details. 

Writing continues, as does reading and historical research. I'm currently reading books regarding two of Sir Walter Raleigh's expeditions to the New World, including the Lost Colony. The issues and circumstances involved were far more complex than I had realized. If anyone in the third colony had survived, it would have been a miracle. 

We may have rains from a tropical storm heading our way. This weekend should be interesting. If we're privileged enough to see one of those spectacular sunset the day before, I'll post a photo.